Processing Credit and Debit Cards with QuickBooks™ Software
Did you know there are other, and in our opinion, better options to process payments within your existing QuickBooks™ software -- and for lesser fees? Don't believe Intuit (the maker of QuickBooks™) merchant service is the only option! Read on to learn about our plug-in and start accepting payments immediately!
But if you have any doubt about any other payment solution being compatible, be sure to check out this brief QuickBooks™ history and get a better understanding why they are NOT your only provider choice!
- Online credit card processing
- Mail/Telephone Order merchants
- Back office merchants
- Mobile merchants (HVAC, electricians, etc)
- Professional offices (accountants, healthcare, legal)
- Merchants only processing a few transactions per day
Does your business fall into one of the above categories? If so, processing your credit and debit card sales with your existing QuickBooks™ software is only logical. You already have the software. You already have the computer.
Credit card processing solutions designed for use with QuickBooks™ software allow merchants to seamlessly process credit card payments, either directly from their QuickBooks™ interface, via online "Quick Entry", or via the included "Virtual Web Terminal". Payments are automatically applied to the customer's payment screen, eliminating double entry and ensuring accuracy.
Use your existing merchant account: I want the plug-in and have an existing merchant account, or apply for a discounted merchant account here: I want the plug-in but need a merchant account too.
How Much Is It and what am I buying?
The QuickBooks™ plugin is a downloadable file that's installed into your existing QuickBooks™ software. You do not pay for software, instead you pay for the licensing rights to use it.
There are two pricing methods:
1. Using our merchant account: $59.95 one-time setup plus $16.95 per month (Intuit gets $19.95) and $.10 per item.
2. Using your own merchant account or getting your merchant account elsewhere: $89.95 one-time setup, $18.95 per month plus $.10, still cheaper than Intuit!
There is NO software to buy in either case. The advantage is your existing merchant account is probably much cheaper than the Intuit merchant account, and ours is MUCH cheaper.
So if you already use QuickBooks™, and already have a merchant account,
what you are waiting for?
- >You are not forced to use Intuit's processor, Innovative Merchant Solutions. Use any processor you want, including your current credit card processor, with much lower rates and fees.
- >No processing equipment to buy, rent, or lease. You already have the computer and probably already have the QuickBooks™ software (if not, ask about available QB software discounts).
CLICK HERE to buy QuickBooks™ products and receive deep discounts!
- >Saves time! No more double data entry to process credit cards and then enter into QuickBooks™. The credit card transactions are automatically applied and posted into QuickBooks™.
- >Keep your books up to date without extra effort. Record payments automatically in your QuickBooks™ file right after processing the payments in QuickBooks™.
- >Free up yourself or your staff and spend more time on your business.
- Accept all major credit and debit cards
- Process payments directly from invoices
- Process multiple invoices
- Automatically applies payments
- Import transactions processed via compatible POS terminals
- Process returns and voids
- Process PIN Debit transactions with optional PIN Pads
- Includes Virtual Terminal for mobile vendors
- Includes Quick Entry feature when you want to process a payment quickly without opening QuickBooks™
- Works with your existing processor, or ours. Use almost any processor you want
- Works with all recent versions of QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise editions
- Supports Magtec and other check reader devices allowing merchants to benefit from lower swiped discount rates
- Easy fully-supported installation, setup, and training included
- Interfaces and imports easily with compatible wireless credit card machines–great for mobile merchants
QuickBooks™ Professional(USA Version)2005-2009, QuickBooks™ Professional(Canadian Version)2006-2009, QuickBooks™ Enterprise Solutions 5.0-9.0, QuickBooks™ Premier (USA Version) 2005-2009, QuickBooks™ Premier (Canadian Version) 2006-2009.
Need QuickBooks™? Don't run out to the local retail store and pay a bundle! CLICK HERE to buy QuickBooks™ products and receive deep discounts!
What's the catch? The software costs a bundle... right? Wrong! There is no software to buy or lease (other than your QuickBooks™ software which you probably already own).
You make your money on an overpriced Merchant Account...right? Wrong!
Unlike Intuit-owned Innovative Merchant Solutions, you can use your own existing merchant account. Or, if you don't already have a merchant account, you can apply for ours here.
|QB Plug-in with EXISTING Merchant Acct.||QB Plug-in with OUR Merchant Acct.||Our Merchant Acct. Pricing||Your Existing Merchant Acct.||Intuit?IMC Pricing|
|One Time Setup||$99.95||$89.95||NONE||???||$59.95|
|Per Item Fee||$0.10||$0.10||$0.10||???||$0.27|
List of current platforms we are certified with and work with the QuickBooks™ plug-in:
- TSYS (formally Vital or Visanet)
- Elavon (formally Nova)
- First Data (Nashville platform)
- Global Payments (East platform)
- Fifth Third (St. Pete or Tandem platform)
- Concord EFS
- RBS Worldpay (formally RBS Lynk)
- First Tennessee Bank
- Paymentech (Salem and Tampa)